Less than 2 weeks remaining before the big sale. Tables are still available by contacting Ken Beazley at 852-4254 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The show is attracting crafters and artisans from as far away as Chester as well as the Halifax area providing a great selection of items for sale.
The following is a list of some of these items that the members of the Craft Market will have available:
- Heather & Sherrianne Awalt – Christmas Ornaments, Painted Skates
- Nora Strapps – 100% cotton reversible aprons “ 2 in 1”
- Anna Chow – aluminium jewellery for people allergic to silver, sterling silver hand crafted jewellery and of course her famous egg rolls
- Denise Sooley – Framed photos, calendars, cards, gift tags
- Betty Lou McFadden – tole painting on unusual items such as spoons, cans and wood. Items range from ornaments, plaques, wreaths, pins, pencil cans and candleholders.
- Sharon Mitchell – scented tealites, bath fizzies, fizzy bath salts, xmas ornaments, ginger cookies, xmas coffee.
- Maurice & Devora Muise – Inglebrook Cottage Crafts & Woodworking – Photography, Note cards, woodcrafts and knitting
- Dale Sotirakos – homemade P.J.s, nightdresses, housecoats, lounge pants, xmas ornaments
- Barbara Walters – Handcrafted snowmen, potholders & tole painting
- Alma Beazley – Homemade Jams & Jellies
- Ken Beazley – Woodworking & wood cut outs for tole painting
- Yvonne Rousseau – homemade light & dark fruitcakes
- Nancy Zinck – machine stitched, knit & crochet household and baby items. Framed photos and note cards
- Jane Stewart – sewing, tole painting, Halloween display items,
- Bev Ubsdell – jams, pepper jellies, diaper cakes, lighted glass blocks
- Loretta Richard-Haley – Beaded jewellery and other items
- Dawn Langille– De-Lish – edible Treats!
- Bev Blackburn – Framed and matted local & floral photography as well as photo note cards.
- Shawn Duffy – Cedar birdhouses, birdfeeders and bat houses
Also, there are a number of members that have chosen to highlight their products by providing a profile for our website which can be seen at www.craftmarket.prospectcommunities.com
Please keep in mind that this is only a small sampling of what you will find on the day of the sale. Presently we have very close to 60 different artisans.
There will also be two youth groups helping out the day of the sale as door greeters and they will be fund raising for their group on this day as well –
- OLMC Youth Group will be selling tickets on a basket of Arbonne Products (est. value $400.00) and
- Local Girl Guides selling their Girl Guide Cookies
Lunch is being prepared by St. Timothy’s Ladies Auxiliary and will be available right on site. The admission price is FREE! And don’t forget to fill out the ballot for our door prize.
So mark you calendar now and drop by the new community centre for a fun filled day of shopping!