THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
If you attended the Craft Market or even just drove by the Community Centre, last Saturday then you would know what a success it was.
To be such a success you also know we have numerous people to thank and some of them are:
- Delisca Cook – Prospect Road Community Centre for providing us with the space on Friday evening for set up and all day Saturday for the Market.
- All the residents of the Prospect Road and surrounding communities who supported the market.
- All the crafters from other areas that joined our group this year.
- St. Timothy’s Ladies Auxiliary who prepared lunch for the shoppers.
- The youth volunteers that worked as greeters.
- Jason Bungay at the ROC for his continued work through support of our Website.
It was our desire to bring together our community through this market and we believe we reached our goal. Some people visited the Community Centre for the first time, did a little shopping, had a really nice lunch and met with some old friends. The only thing we couldn’t help with was the rainy weather.
Our wrap up meeting was held on Monday, October 18th when we had an opportunity to discuss all the comments and suggestions that we received from other sellers and of course from the buyers. These ideas will be all considered when planning next year’s Market.
Our Website www.craftmarket.prospectcommunities.com has a section entitled “Guest Book” where you can go in and put your comments or suggestions. We really appreciate any feedback you can provide.
Congratulations to the winner of our door prize Pat Day of Whites Lake.
And last but not least, the members of the Craft Market would like to thank Ken Beazley for his patience and direction all thru the year. Great Job – Ken!
Already looking forward to seeing you next year –
Member – Prospect Road Crafter’s Market